Why buy Forever Living Products when other brands are cheaper?
Forever Living Products (FLP) are the world’s largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of Aloe Vera products. Rather than adding Aloe Vera gel to a product, FLP start with fresh potent stabilised Aloe Vera and then add just enough of other ingredients to create a whole range of personal care products. FLP control the production of their products from growth through harvesting, packaging and finally distribution and so ensure purity and quality.
Aloe Vera from other companies is available in many forms from freeze-dried gel to ‘whole leaf’ and ‘double-strength’. Some companies even add bleaching agents to their aloe products. FLP Aloe Vera is organically grown and has a patented stabilisation process and contains no artificial flavouring or colouring. FLP Aloe was tested by the Food & Drug Laboratories of New York who stated that FLP Aloe Vera Gel is ‘essentially identical’ to the raw gel of a fresh leaf.
Aloe Vera contains over 75 known active ingredients (and probably many more). Also included are 19 of the 20 amino acids required by the human body and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids (that the body cannot make), as well as vitamins and minerals. The most nutritionally potent is the Aloe Barbadensis Miller – the only variety that Aloe Vera of America Inc. cultivate and use in Forever Living products. Their natural, patented stabilisation process allows the aloe to reach consumers in its natural state.
Ten reasons to consider Forever Living Products:
- FLP own their plantations and take full control over their products
- Gel is harvested and stabilised using patented processes
- No artificial additives or colouring are added
- Gel is not homogenised or filtered; drinks have a rich pulp
- No bleaching
- ‘Cool processing’ to ensure enzyme activity is preserved
- Products contain 100% stabilised aloe vera
- Aloe Vera Gel is ‘essentially identical’ to the raw gel
- Not tested on animals
- 60 day, no quibble, money back guarantee
So, compare Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel with a UK high street brand and SEE the difference for yourself… From Plant to Product to You.